Supporting the team in the selection of data:
The Data Analysis Assistant is responsible for supporting Controlling and Sales and other specialist departments. He or she deals with data management, reporting and data selections.
What we expect from you:
- Collect, analyse and interpret data
- Querying selections from the specialist departments
- Basic understanding of SQL queries and reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to empathise with users and customers
- Thirst for knowledge and creativity coupled with a high standard of your own work
- Desire to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Independent and solution-oriented work
This position requires analytical thinking and a flair for numbers and IT. You should have the ability to keep sensitive information confidential, to plan independently and to run different tasks at the same time without supervision.
We welcome career changers from all backgrounds.
What we offer you:
Challenging and exciting projects with our well-known clients, regular internal and external training.
What do you have to keep in mind when applying?
Your application should be a meaningful reflection of your professional qualifications and your career to date. It would be advantageous to provide as complete an overview as possible of the projects you have completed to date, including details of your achievements.
Work on the big picture – in small teams with flat hierarchies.
Your own projects
A dynamic and creative team that is fun to work with.