We are looking to recruit an eCommerce Assistant on a fixed-term contract, to provide support to the Digital team to ensure the smooth running of our eCommerce business. The eCommerce Assistant will work cross functionally to assist with website merchandising, on site projects and digital media campaigns to provide an outstanding user experience. You will play an integral part in the rapid expansion of our business. Since we are an international team based in Germany, English should not be a communication hurdle for you.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the website is updated in line with the Digital & Marketing Plan.
- Support multiple channels such as SEO and PPC, Social, display, programmatic and email marketing.
- Update content regularly (homepage, landing pages etc).
- Manage stock levels for all regions and for all categories.
- Track our marketing performance and recommend improvements.
- Support customer service manager with ad hoc requests.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experienced being part of a team
- Happy to get stuck into a variety of tasks
- Excellent task and time management skills
- A curiosity for Digital, eCommerce and Marketing
- Desirable Skills
Experienced with Google Analytics
Experienced with SEO
Resume in English or German is required.