We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Since we are an international team based in Germany, English should not be a communication hurdle for you.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
PPC: 1 year (Preferred)
Resume in english or german is required.