To strengthen our team, we are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible:
- You are the interface between the specialist departments and the IT department.
- You record workflows, map them and optimise them if necessary
- You record requirements from personnel and/or department heads
- You conduct interviews with technical staff and record requirements in writing
- You create mock-ups and/or click dummies and/or wireframes
- You consult with the project manager and determine the order of priorities in cooperation with the department heads.
- You write functional tests (use cases)
- You maintain the backlog of requirements and test finished requirements in test environments.
- You inform customers/users about new/implemented requirements
- You prepare and conduct trainings and workshops
- As an assistant, you take minutes of meetings, conduct correspondence with external companies and customers, create and measure KPI’s, create and maintain organisational charts, organise team events and prepare presentations
- Experience in JIRA is a plus
- You have basic knowledge in computer science / business informatics
- You have experience in WordPress, Drupal and Jenkins (Hudson)
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office
- Analytical thinking and independent action
- Goal-oriented and structured approach
- Desire to work in a team and strong communication skills
This is what we offer you:
Challenging and exciting projects with our well-known customers, regular internal and external training.
What do you have to keep in mind when applying?
Your application should be a meaningful reflection of your professional qualifications and your career to date. It is advantageous to provide as complete an overview as possible of the projects you have completed to date, including details of your achievements.
Work on the big picture – in small teams with flat hierarchies.
Your own projects:
A professional environment that encourages creativity and your own ideas by working in the SCRUM and Kanban process instead of working to strict specifications.
A dynamic and creative team that is fun to work with.