What you’ll help us with:
- You work in an interdisciplinary team.
- You create your own concepts for problem solving.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Cooperation in ensuring the operational security of all IT systems.
- Close cooperation with internal and external software developers.
- Participation in Maintenance and further development of the IT infrastructure.
- Your further development of our automated monitoring concepts help to keep a proactive eye on our IT landscape.
Here’s the experience that will help you with the job:
You have successfully completed a degree as IT specialist in system integration or a comparable training or offer a university or technical college degree in the field of computer science. Practical knowledge of at least two technologies:
- Windows server services (e.g. Domain / Active Directory / WSUS / Powershell)
- Linux server
- Administration of network technology in a professional environment such as VPN, firewall, DNS, WAN
- SQL database systems (Microsoft SQL / MySQL or similar)
- Applications – / Web server (Apache Web Server / NGINX or similar)
- Independent and solution-oriented work
What you’ll get from working with us:
- Challenging and exciting projects with our well-known customers
- Regular internal and external training.
- Work on the big picture – in small teams with flat hierarchies.
- A professional environment that promotes creativity and own ideas by working in the SCRUM and Kanban process instead of working through strict guidelines.
- A dynamic and creative team that shows the fun at work.
What do you have to consider when applying?
Your application should be a meaningful reflection of your professional qualifications and your previous career. It is an advantage to have a complete overview of your previously completed projects with details of your performance.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then apply to us with your complete application documents by e-mail (all documents summarized in a PDF file).
We are waiting for you in our team!